Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to our new blog...

Hello all my beautiful Brush Beauty followers and thank you for following us on over to Blogger.
We switched our blog over because we had numerous requests to follow our blog and that was not possible with the previous one.  Here you can follow away, send it to friends and have them follow us and just send our beauty love all around.
I will be reposting the previous posts on here so that no beauty tips have been left unseen.
I hope everyone has been having beautiful summer and I hope that if you have any questions or concerns you will contact me at the email below.
All the best,
Julia S. Dalton-Brush
Julia@brushbeauty.com
www.juliadaltonbrush.com
www.brushbeauty.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    I just want to say Thank You for posting about this fabulous product! I bought this about 12 months ago and use it religiously with my beauty routine. The tiniest dab in the corners of my eyes really do make them pop! - which is extremely useful for me, as I don't have large eyes. I read this post last night just before heading out, and took heed of the 'insider' tips, and used this on my smile lines and brow bone - and WOW, what a difference! I received many compliments on how fresh my skin looks - with one gentleman saying that it really enhances my natural features!

    Ladies - all I can say is that this miracle in a very simple to use one-click-stick is a MUST HAVE in your make-up case. And by the way, it seems to be endless !! It will be the best money spent. (I’m a bit excited about this product)

    Thanks again Brush Beauty on this timely post. I looked a million bucks and had a fabulous night thanks to you.

    Odette

    ReplyDelete