Monday, August 23, 2010

Inglot's AMC Lip Paint, oh how I love thee...

So, if you know me you probably know that if I become obsessed with a product you will hear about it for weeks if not months (and sometimes even years!). 
Well, if I haven't professed my love to you about Inglot's Lip Paint, prepare for me to talk your ear off about it.  I know for a fact I have not gotten through a single shoot, private client session or discussion on makeup without talking about Ingot's Lip Paint.  To be honest, I generally make someone try it if I can.

There TRULY is nothing bad I can say about the product.  Inglot is a makeup company out of Poland who only came to the US earlier this year.  In this past year it has blown up!  It only has one store in NYC (48th & Broadway), but I would not be surprised to see them start popping up all over.

Let's do a check list for the Lip Paint:
1) Is the application easy, CHECK
2) Does it have staying power, CHECK
3) Does it feel nice, CHECK
4) Does it smell amazing, CHECK
5) Is it inexpensive, CHECK

The lip paint comes in a small 'jar' as you can see from the photo below.  To use it, you can either use your finger or a lip brush.  Whatever floats your boat.  For me, I like to use a brush, but if I am out and don't have one around, my finger works just as well.  The staying power is fabulous.   That is not to say that you can eat, drink and talk and not have to reapply, it is just to say that it has staying power.  This Lip Paint feels and smells amazing.  It almost conditions your lips while on.  It feels a little creamier than one of my other favorite products in the world, Rosebud Salve, but it has beautiful color too (20 colors to choose from, my favorite is 63).  And, the price tag, is around $12. YOU CANNOT BEAT THE AMAZINGNESS OF THIS PRODUCT.
Ok- sorry, just had to get that out of my system.  :D

The AMC lip paint is also paraben free and not tested on animals! 

The downside, you can only purchase it in their stores - not even online.  Also, if you do not like a glossy looking lip color (not shiny, just what you would expect from a non-matte product), then this may not be the product for you.  You may want to look into their lipsticks which I don't know as well, but will be reviewing in the next few months (so, if you go that route, let me know what you think!).
That being said, it is well worth the trip for this fabulous and inexpensive makeup line.
I hope that everyone is enjoying this day and looking forward to the next post.
Hugs and kisses to all,

Julia S. Dalton-Brush
www.juliadaltonbrush.com
www.brushbeauty.com
info@brushbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment