Saturday, September 18, 2010

YIKES, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!

Gosh ya'll, I'm so sorry that it has been about two weeks since the last post.  Fashion week WIPED ME OUT! 
I will have more posts coming this week, not to worry.
Fashion week was a blast.  I had a bunch of private clients and Brush Beauty got to bring a team to the amazing Tom Ford presentation debuting his women's line.  We did the male grooming and it was fabulous!
Beside that I went to a seminar at Makeup Forever today where the amazing Orlando Santiago showed us two of the looks he did for fashion week shows.  He is a genius and the seminar was wonderful.

I hope that everyone had an amazing fashion week and that everyone is having an amazing weekend.
xoxo,
Julia S. Dalton-Brush
www.juliadaltonbrush.com
www.brushbeauty.com
julia@brushbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment