Friday, October 8, 2010

BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER



(I thought I'd grab your attention with with pic --->)

OK- KO, I know.  I have not been here for a while.  But that is only because I have been crazy with work and haven't had time to really deeply try any new products... that is why I am changing around the plan for this blog a bit.  I will still ABSOLUTELY do reviews and tips.  BUT, I am also going to start writing up my shoots and brides and all that fun stuff.  Good news alert!!!  In doing that I will also be posting some of what I did on the models/clients!!!

Sooooo... that being said, I will start with my amazing shoot that I had last week with the awesome Gary Heller.  I first noticed Gary's work on model mayhem and saw what a true talent he is and how creative his photographs were.  When I contacted him, he let me know that he had started shooting a lot of fetish/latex models... yup, you heard me right.  I thought 'how cool'  that is something I have not worked on before, so I emailed him right back and said 'I'm in!'
We shot with a model by the name of Kerri Taylor and had an incredible hair stylist by the name of  Masae Cathy Satouchi.  
Here are few images from our shoot 


In this photo Masae worked her hair magic by using some amazing hair tools that she made herself.  We kept the makeup a little more timid so not to compete with the hair or the outfit.  Though the Makeup Forever lashes we used were gorgeous.








These latex outfits are NO JOKE!
For these two photos I got to play around a little more.  Use some slightly darker colors with a little more shimmer.  I mainly used Inglot's pigments on her eyes by wetting my brush and applying it.  It came out beautifully.


In general I love working with great teams, but this one was especially fun.  Really good energy, really great talent all if good fun for great pics!

I hope that everyone is having a beautiful day and please stay tuned for my blog post on Rodan +Field's products that I have tested.  

xoxoxo,
Julia S. Dalton-Brush
julia@juliadaltonbrush.com
www.juliadaltonbrush.com
www.brushbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment